Sunday, February 9, 2014

Heigh-ho, heigh-ho, it's back to school we go!

As I plan for the upcoming week, this meme instantly came to mind:


Within four days of each other, my class will be celebrating Valentine's Day and the 100th Day of School. Don't get me wrong, I'm just as excited (if not more...you all know me!) as they are for two days of fun activities that I have planned - BUT - it's going to be rather crazy in Pre-Grade 2.1. The students are going to be wound for sound! 
(Warning: Be prepared to see lots of pictures in my next posts!) 

I'm very thankful for the two weeks I had off. It was an extreme blessing to have spent two weeks here with absolutely no obligations. As my other posts have shown, I was able to enjoy the city of Shenzhen and get better acquainted with living in China without worrying about school work. (As it's the day before school starts, I'm starting to think I did too much relaxing and not enough work! ooooops!)

Please keep myself and my students in your prayers as we transition into this new semester as a new class. It's my hope that they will leave my class not only knowing more English, but also that they are loved

My students and I read a book about a monkey who thought he was having a miserable Monday, but it turned out it was only Sunday! After his mom made things all better, he ended up having a MARVELOUS Sunday! (Now my students love to call everything marvelous!)

So, whether you are reading this on Sunday or Monday, I hope it's MARVELOUS! 




  

No comments:

Post a Comment