Friday, March 28, 2014

The Little Things

I cannot believe I've been here for two months already! I'm thankful for every moment. 

Trips to Hong Kong.
Dakasi.
The grandmas that wait by the side gate for us to get home.
Weekly hair washings.
New friends.
Dragon fruit.
Hilarious students.
My classroom aid, Miss Wendy.
Tuesday night Bible study.
Sichuan green beans.
Having a cleaning lady.
Movie watching.


These are in no particular order or preference, but it's truly the little things that make life so great. 

Today is our first official day of Spring Break! (We had two extra days off due to numerous students having the flu.) A few other teachers and myself will be flying to Vietnam for the week. I'm look forward to a week off of school, time with friends, and a new country (which means a new visa/stamp for my passport!). 

I realize that I don't update my blog very often, but if you'd like to check out what's happening more often with me, follow me on Instagram! mollyannwells 




Louisa is student teaching in Hong Kong!
It's amazing how God brings people together through the Concordia system.


After church in Hong Kong, we ate on a floating restaurant! 
























Mom sent me a package for my classroom. Her students sent my students letters! My kids were giddy with excitement!  (And so was I!)

FRANK. He is one of my youngest students and ALWAYS has me laughing, especially when he exclaims, "OH-NO!" nearly every ten minutes. He's a bit of a perfectionist. 






No comments:

Post a Comment